The results for the African Connection Ruler Competition have now been collected….
We are please to announce, that the ruler with the X Factor is “Prospice No.5″, designed by the talented Beth Peters – with 63% of the vote!!
Well done to Beth!!
Her winning design will be made into gifts for our International delegates and presented to them during our Open Evening event on 21st October.
Thank you to everyone who voted and for the fantastic work from our students.
Watch this space for a photo of Beth and our International Guests!
Thank you to the Technology Faculty for supporting the Connecting Classrooms project.
(Connecting Classrooms Coordinator)
Final votes tally shown below…..
Ruler Design Competition
- Prospice 5 - Designed by Beth Peters (63%, 60 Votes)
- Prospice 7 - Designed by Thomas Jones (13%, 12 Votes)
- Prospice 4 - Designed by Beth Peters (5%, 5 Votes)
- Prospice 8 - Designed by Joe Mercer (5%, 5 Votes)
- Prospice 1 - Designed by Sophie Kearney (4%, 4 Votes)
- Prospice 3 - Designed by Josh Green (3%, 3 Votes)
- Prospice 2 - Designed by Louis Slade (2%, 2 Votes)
- Prospice 6 - Designed by Thomas Warburton (2%, 2 Votes)
- Prospice 9 - Designed by Tong Wu (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 95
Ysgol John Bright are hosting a visit from our international school partners from South Africa and Malawi, from Monday 18th to 22nd of October.
Our Staff and students within the Technology Faculty have been busy designing and making rulers to give as a welcome gift to our African visitors during their visit to our school.
Mr Williams has selected 9 of the best designs that display our partnership logo, PROSPICE, for you to select which one should be used as our gift.
Please vote for your favourite design, the one with the most votes will be made into 150+ rulers to be used as our welcome gift.
Ysgol Craig y Don and Ysgol San Soir are also apart of our partnership and they will be voting too!
Which ruler has the X FACTOR!!!
Mrs Gavin (Connecting Classrooms co-ordinator)
VOTE NOW! Votes need to be submitted by 6/10/2010.
Click each ruler to get a closer look….
Africa, connecting classrooms, Malawi, plenary, South Africa